Friday, March 28, 2008

A thorn in my heart

There is a thorn in my heart



I humbly bow to thy womb and crawls unto my body, the coldness.
There's an embrace of tears in my eyes, and there's an annoying sound.
I don't know who the night is.

I have waited the long miles walking, i have waited till sweat drops.
I have waited with the pain; the thorn nor spine in my heart.
Not i decieve myself, not i decieve my caress of affection.

Cleaved to the moon, such eyes of an innocent.
Cleaved to the dessert, such feet to the muddy.
I divulge my sobriety unto you; my devotion unto you.

I am a bee, to my finest beloved.
I am a flower, waiting to be picked.
I am a mime, seeking for attention.

She that matters the most will not remember me.
She that i prayed will not stay beside me.
I yell to the crowd what i felt, for what i feel.

I have seen no drops of rain, nor stream of the sea.
I have felt no air of the breeze, nor lash to the seashore.
Perhaps i'm all alone though thirst, perhaps i'm lonely though my warmness seems none to her.

-Wilfredo Bolbes

No comments:

Join my groups!

  • http://thepotentialart.multiply.com
  • http://akosiwil.multiply.com

About Me

Parañaque, NCR, Philippines
a humble guy